
What a great birthday! I went into work for a few hours in the morning, long enough for everyone t

o sing to me. Then Seth and I started out on

my birthday adventure. He kept everything hush hush, and wouldn't even give me hints! First stop was bowling, I dominated the first game...is 101 really considered dominating? Seth came back and stomped me the second game. After some pretty serious bowling-related injuries, we retired the bowling shoes. But we couldn't pass up Dance Dance Revolution! We then headed to our next adventure...frisbee golf! We played nine-ish holes in the super heat and had a great time. We came home and relaxed a bit and then Seth took me to Tucci's for dinner. Tasty! We came home and Seth gave me my birthday present...new Mizunos! Not everyone would be as excited as I was for new running shoes, but I was thrilled! My old ones were trashed. It was definitely an awesome birthday, Seth spoiled me!
No comments:
Post a Comment