Alright...I guess it's safe to confess Seth and I are addicted to So You Think You Can Dance! (Yes, both of us.) After watching it last summer, we were counting down the months til it started this year! This was by far our favorite dance. It's awesome, we probably replayed it ten times (not lying!) We were so glad that Sabra won last night. We were excited about that. If you missed an episode, don't worry, we have ALL of them TiVoed :) Just in case we start to have withdrawals in January!
1 comment:
I am TOTALLY addicted to that show; I should say WAS becaues it is over. Chelsey and I are seriously considering road tripping it out to one of their tour concerts! But I have to disagree with you that this was the best dance. Hands down, the best dance goes to Pasha and Melanie the Assistant! I think you'll have to agree with me now that I brought it to your attention! I can't even count how many times we've watched that one on TiVo!
Post a Comment