November 4, 2007

Ah, friends!

So, little did I know that moving away would increase our popularity immensely! Seth and I are social! Who knew?! This week I was able to hang out with friends from high school, college and hair school, awesome!
Thursday night we went to the driving range with Melanie, I'm betting on her to go pro soon! She then insisted on cooking us dinner. No one argues when Mel cooks, she's excellent! She made an amazing lasagna and attempted to write congratulations on top (as you can see there was only room for "cong"). We loved it!!
Friday I was able to go to lunch with my high school friend, Natalie and her gaggle of kids. I haven't stayed close with too many people from high school, but I'm definitely glad we've stayed friends. Not to mention, her kids are stinkin' precious!
Saturday I went to a baby shower for my friend from hair school, Jennie. She made hair school way more fun than I think it should have been! She's 9 months pregnant, and is teeny! I can't wait to see pictures of her little guy!
I seriously love catching up with everyone before we leave!


No comments: