November 25, 2007

Cribs - Halsey Style

Well, we are officially outta here. We made a sweet, little video before we began the packing craziness...since it will probably be a while before I can post again, I think I'll leave this with you. It was a weak attempt to show off our "crib", please no mocking :)
As soon as I get time, there will definitely be an ode to 847, as well as some sweet before and after pics. Monday morning begins out trek across the country, we'll do our best to keep you updated!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

maybe I am slow...but where's the video?! hope the traveling goes well.

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

We are going to miss you cool kids! We hope all the road traveling and such goes well. Can't wait to get blog updates from MARYLAND!!!!! :) Haappy Travel'n dear friends! -Wein

Natalie said...

You are such an adult now Geri, moving across the country for your husband's job! I hope you like it (I'm sure you will), and good luck with the long drive out. At least you don't have kids!