When asked to bring a fruit bowl to a friend's baby shower, I was actually excited. When else can you justify bringing a "baby stroller" watermelon to a party?
(Due to my dislike of melons, although the bowl is made of a watermelon, there is no watermelon in the fruit salad!) I love the opportunity to discriminate against melons. Bleh. Rock on strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and grapes.
P.S. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a full-size watermelon at this time of year?
(Due to my dislike of melons, although the bowl is made of a watermelon, there is no watermelon in the fruit salad!) I love the opportunity to discriminate against melons. Bleh. Rock on strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and grapes.
P.S. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a full-size watermelon at this time of year?
7 comments:
Lorraine, er, Geri - that is really cute. :)
This looks awesome! Good Job!
That looks amazing, and probably took forever! Excellent work! By the way, long live melons... they are delicious!
My mom would be proud Geri. She makes a watermelon basket.
That is stinkin' awesome Ger! Way to go and be all domestic!!
That's amazing! How did you get the handle to stay on like that? I'm impressed!
that is freakin' amazing! Where did you get the idea? I might want to recreate this someday
Post a Comment