May 22, 2008

SYTYCD

Seth and I have waited all year for tonight. If you don't know what SYTYCD stands for, you should probably tune into Fox tonight. We had forgotten how much we loved the show until we caught a marathon on MTV last weekend, glued to the TV in the wee hours of the morning, we remembered just how incredible the dancers are. I am extra excited this season, knowing that they had auditions in Salt Lake, hometown pride, what can I say! So, if you try to reach us tonight, between 8pm-10pm, I'm sorry. Expect voice mail. We can't wait to hear that all too familiar tune, and then "So you think you can dance...dance...dance."

Below is a perfect example of why you should watch the audition episodes. (Pause the music at the bottom of the blog before hitting play)


3 comments:

leslie said...

Aahhhhh!! I am so excited for tonight too...you don't understand. This is my favorite show of all time and one that even Matt will watch with me! Jen Blaylock loves it too...she was just saying something on Sunday about it. Yeah for dance! yeah for geri! yeah for me!

JoeP said...

After watching that video, I'm just going to be honest. I can do that. Easy.

Laura said...

Shaun and I are the exact same way! We wait for that night all year long! Last year we even went to the tour concert! It was AMAZING! And I LOVED that guy on your video clip. Is he awesome or what? I can't wait for the Utah day, there are some good dancers in Utah!