June 20, 2008

M.I.T. = SMRT

Seth abandoned me this week to go rub shoulders with fellow brilliant, high-speed photographers at MIT in Boston. Technically he was there for some classes, but from the sound of it I think he was playing. Work hooked him up with a "suite" room at the Hyatt, a car and food. Um, sounds like vacation to me. Oh, I guess there is that small detail...being in class for 10 or more hours a day. Ick! It was his first time in Boston, and he was super impressed with the city. In his spare time he managed to eat at Cheers, wander around Harvard and MIT, and he was even around to see the parade for the Boston Celtics.

The mass amounts of education Seth acquired this week, resulted in a group presentation that included the following video...I wish I could post the entire presentation, as it was hilarious!

(His camera is shooting at 4000 frames per second...that's fast,
and yes...that is a hot dog)

As he always does, Seth took some awesome pics while he was there. He will get them posted to his website sooner than later. I'll let you know when that happens. I did ask that he take at least one with him in it. And this is what I got! Thank you!!


1 comment:

karen said...

did seth really work or just throw hot dogs at people?? :)