This was on my friend's blog. I love it!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together (that can be me or Seth). It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ...I know, that might be hard :)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Come on you little bloggies, I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!
5 comments:
Okay, the memory that sticks out the most was Baliff Hall and the homeless guy! Do you remember that? Somehow I got thinking about that night when we were all running around chasing the homeless guy that was living in our abandoned buildings. I also remember helping you move up to the nicer dorms for the summer and being totally jealous! Fun times, seriously a great summer.
I remember writing letters to you after we moved to s. orem. I loved getting letters from you and having a pen-pal, even though we really didn't live that far away from each other. I guess when I was little, the other side of town is FAR away...I remember I would pick out fun stationary and stickers to send to you!
okay, so I just read the comment you left on my blog--same memory! I love it! great minds think alike, I guess.
I will do another one--I remember you coming to my bday parties, even though you only knew me and my sisters and you were my "far away" friend.
I was totally just thinking the other day....Iced animal cookies-the GOOD kind, root beer-the GOOD kind, and some Shania. I guess my memories are of us all supporting in each through the drama and heartache of teenage years. We had a lot of fun together.
Must I pick one??? Seriously there are soooo many great ones! How about the Halloween we were devil/cat skanks? That was fun...um, late nights running the dorms and then getting up at 5 am to workout! And we can't forget San Deigo, Arizona, VEGAS and our great house on 13th! There was no way to leave just one are even come close to the many memories we share! LOVE YA GER!!!
Post a Comment