It has been fun looking at the house progress. Homeowners how cool is that! We will all have to try and get together sometime in the next couple months with Eric and Becky down in the DC area.
How exciting! Its fun to finally live in a new place! I love how big the kitchen looks! I can't wait to see the rest of the place! Hope all is going well for you both!
7 comments:
It looks amazing! I am way jealous of your amazing kitchen! Can't wait to see the rest!
it looks great! i'm so excited for you!!!
Congrats! I'm completely jealous! The cost of houses out here is outrageous! Ben and I want to try and buy within the next year. Congrats again! :)
YEAH!!!! How exciting you guys! It looks so good so far! Can't wait to see more pictures of it!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We're obviously way jealous and can't wait to be able to come out sometime and see it in person!
It has been fun looking at the house progress. Homeowners how cool is that! We will all have to try and get together sometime in the next couple months with Eric and Becky down in the DC area.
Luke
How exciting! Its fun to finally live in a new place! I love how big the kitchen looks! I can't wait to see the rest of the place! Hope all is going well for you both!
Post a Comment