September 18, 2008

If You're Wondering Why We Haven't Called...

I'll post pictures of the progress when we post the "finished product"...when that glorious day comes. But this is our current living situation... it is possible I may pull my hair out, I really don't understand how anybody could remodel their home. I would pay good money to prepare a meal that wasn't seasoned with sawdust!Yes, that would be the fridge in the family room.

Yeah, it's a wreck. And that floor...it's plywood, which equals nonstop dust!

This is going to be great...I know it...

Hey look, there's some of our wood piled in the corner!

We are on a mission to finish the floors before next Thursday. Otherwise my parents will be swinging hammers and snapping chalk lines. So, we're going to be hermits for the next few days, I know there are emails, phone calls and things to be done, but really... I need to put my house back together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you doing the floor yourselves?

geri said...

Oh yeah, just the two of us...should be an adventure!!

Britt said...

Okay as soon as you all feel a little more settled I want to come check out that awesome house in person! Like how I'm inviting myself? :)

Micah said...

Hey stranger! I've been checking your blog ever since you moved, sorry for not leaving comments sooner. Your house looks awesome and it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. We're so excited for you. FYI I actually updated my blog - shocker! Keep in touch.