October 18, 2008

Mellie!

Praise be! A familiar face from home!! Melanie swung by on her trip out East, to stop at our house for a bit. She had never been to DC, so we did a quick run through on Saturday. I was a horrible tour guide, as I was on the verge of puke most of the day, however, Seth stepped it up and did his best to show Melanie the sights. I'm glad they both put up with the achy, slow girl.
Thank you Miss Melanie for coming out to visit! Our visit was super short, but it was so nice to see a friend from home! It made me realize just how much I miss my girls- Seth and I agree, there's just something special about those friends who were with you through the college years.

4 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

oh how cute! Gotta love the girlies!! :)

Ashley said...

FUNNESS!!!! I hope to be coming soon....my husband got a job!!!!!! So now I can maybe fly out after Christmas sometime! :)

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Congrats on the baby! I didn't even know you guys were pregnant, I must have missed it in one of Grandpa's letters. Thank goodness for blogging, or I would really know nothing about any of my cousins! Geri you look great!

Anonymous said...

Especially when they are as cool and fun as us :)