December 13, 2008

Susquehanna Christmas Festivities!

Just like last year, the Ward Christmas Party was a lot of fun. We had a tasty turkey dinner, and then we were entertained by a nice program. Each of the presidencies was asked to sing a song for the program. We ladies of the Young Women sang a variation of the "12 Days of Christmas"...but instead it was "12 Days of Young Women...my leader gave to me..." I have to say, it was pretty fantastic. (Yes, I'm bragging). Seth and the Elders Quorum presidency also sang a song, they pulled in some ringers from the younger boys. I recorded a little bit of their song (I missed the ringers, but you'll get the idea...) I hear there is a video of the YW song floating around, once I find it I will get it posted.
Mmmm. I like this kid.
We had good company at our table, love Grandpa and Grandma!
Just picture it..."...5 days at camp, 4 regional dances, 3 degrees of glory, 2 pregnant leaders and a new, blue Book of Mormon!"



This is a pretty short video clip, Seth preferred it that way!

No comments: