Everyone gathered at Mom & Dad's for New Years Eve- too fun. We had some pizza, played games, and more games, and more games...ah, to follow up with more games New Years Day!
January 1, 2009
See Ya 2008! Hello 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You and seth need to come over --- I have a ton of letter tiles -- do you own bananagrams? If you don't, I have the letter tiles for you. I sell them on etsy! We played that same game in my classroom all the time before there was such a thing as bananagrams - we called it Speed Scrabble.
No one can beat me, so we will have to have a show down!
Ha! Cat and Mouse! I think I still have some battle scars from that game. Do you know of anyone else who plays that (outside of Gaufins)? My wife hasn't heard of it, but it's great to see it still lives on!
Post a Comment