January 8, 2009

We Are Living in a Material World...

Before I went out to Utah, Mom H helped me pick out some fabric for the baby quilt. I figured I'd take the fabric out with me, and maybe we'd get around to well...looking at it! Little did I know, Karen has turned into a quilting elf.
I wish this picture were even remotely accurate. This was pretty much the only sewing I did. Anyone know if they make lefty sewing machines? I'm using that as my excuse!
This is more accurate: Karen at the sewing machine.
Mason and Madison were tired of working on Aunt Geri's quilt, but they were excellent sports!
The kinda-finished product. We (ahem...Karen) got a lot done while I was there. Yippee for sisters!


5 comments:

The Petterssons said...

I love the quilt--it's so cute! Hope you're feeling better these days!

Ashley said...

The quilt is looking adorable!!! Can't wait to see it in the baby room with the paint and everything!

Likely said...

SOOOOOO cute!

I have a nursing coverup made from the same fabric as that main brown backed flower print that you gave Jennilyn to work from - I love it!

Diane said...

That is SO cute!! I love it.

Aubree said...

Your quilt is so adorable. I love the pattern. Did you make it up yourself?