The Newest Member of our Little Family!
She's cute (when Mom drives) and ferocious (when Dad drives)
She's blond like her parents (or just pale)
She's got room for some serious junk in the trunk
She's a go-getter, especially at green lights
She lets off steam by popping her top
She's really excited to be a Halsey
Wait...is she really a she? (I don't know how to check)
She's blond like her parents (or just pale)
She's got room for some serious junk in the trunk
She's a go-getter, especially at green lights
She lets off steam by popping her top
She's really excited to be a Halsey
Wait...is she really a she? (I don't know how to check)
7 comments:
Congratulations and welcome to the family! We love her already and we haven't even met her yet : ) Seriously a cool car though. Smart move on getting white, you'll be able to hide all the scratches from Seth (something I can't do with our black car).
WOOHOO!!! What are you going to do with two sets of wheels???
Nice! (Especially the blurred out plates!)
YEAH FOR TWO CARS! And just in time to give the soon-to-be new little one a comfy ride home from the hospital when she gets here! How fun!
I am curious...What is her (or its) name???
Very cool! I am anxious to hear news of the NEXT member of the fam! :) Good luck you guys, we hope all goes well. Love ya!!
good looking car. Nothing better then getting a new car with a new baby! :)
Post a Comment