Seth dusted off the camera equipment tonight and took some "maternity" pictures for me. It's been a long time since we've been able to just goof off and play with the camera.
Ah, the big belly. I've actually kinda liked it!
I like feeling Peach Pit kick and squirm, I could sit for hours chasing elbows and knees across my stomach.
Seth's going to make the best Dad. (Even if we are both terrified after watching the birth movies in our baby class!)
(The pictures aren't "touched up" to Seth's standard, but well...he's not home and I felt like posting, so you get the raw-uncut editions!)
(The pictures aren't "touched up" to Seth's standard, but well...he's not home and I felt like posting, so you get the raw-uncut editions!)
7 comments:
I love the pictures. You two did an amazing job. Can't wait to see your little girl.
You look beautiful Ger! I am so excited for you and Seth and can't wait to meet the PEACH!
Geri, you just look SO good! It just isn't fair! Pregnancy suits you!
cute belly! i wish i could touch it. give peach pit a belly rub for me. :)
Awesome pictures!
how cute you are.
Great pictures. A lot of maternity pictures are too cheesy for me, but these are perfect!
Post a Comment