To let him know how great he is, she gave him a CD, a picture of herself for his office and an outdoor extension cord. (Can you guess which one he was most excited about?)
In case that wasn't enough, she made him some yummy muffins for breakfast, "Cafe Rio Pork" salad for dinner and his favorite mint, chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.
All to say thank you for...
walking with her
holding her
singing to her
protecting her
reading to her
loving her
caring for her
being the greatest dad a little girl could have!
(and a pretty spiffy husband!)
(PS- Happy Father's Day Dad H & G ....and Happy Birthday Mom G!)
2 comments:
you inspired me yesterday. we had rio for dinner. (leftover style)
Hey, thanks for the comment!! Talk about timing - I just might be in Orem while you're there! I have a 10 yr. reunion on July 11th. Wasn't sure if I was going to go, but now I really have incentive. If I go I'll go a couple days early - we'll definitely be in touch!!
Post a Comment