June 8, 2009

They ARE Grand!

Why is she so happy? Because the grandparents are in town!!

Grandma and Grandpa G came out to visit for Peach Pit's blessing. It was sooo good to see them. It was Peach Pit's first time meeting her Grandpa. She really liked him. They were only out for the weekend, and mostly helped us get ready for the blessing festivities. Thankfully they were happy to help out, hang out and play with the little one. Personally I don't think they look old enough to have a grandkid, let alone 4!
Peach Pit just fell right in love with Grandpa, and couldn't quit grinning at him.
They did let us see our kid once in a while :)
We took them to Broom's Bloom Saturday night, love the food, ice cream and music. Does it get better? It was a perfect night.
I'm pretty sure Grandma was tickled to play with her little girl.
Bye, Bye Grandma and Grandpa, I'm only smiling now because I know I get to see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hazel's smile is adorable! I can't wait to meet her! I wish it was sooner!