They're heeeere. Mom and Dad have been telling me for a long time that I would get to meet some new family, if I was really nice and let them get some painting done they promised me a whole week with them!.
And so it began... I met my cousin Lila, isn't she adorable? She was lots of fun to hang out with. We celebrated Grandpa H's birthday and Mom said the food was delish.
Then we visited this really cool museum, it was filled with creepy stuff from the Civil War. We walked along a canal and saw a cool mural that was painted on the walls, Mom wanted a picture next to it. Yeah, can you believe it, that's not really a statue?
I just liked kicking up my feet and enjoying the view.
We did some "antiquing," I'm not sure what that is, but it smelled funny and everything looked a little dusty.
I was a really good girl, and Grandma took me to her pool. I had fun playing in the water with her while Mom and Dad played Marco Polo with my aunts.
We had to race home to pick up the rest of the fam and off we went to the airport. I was bummed that I wasn't going on a plane, but then I saw him...
Uncle Ryan! Straight from Spain. He seems pretty cool. We took lots of pictures with him, Grandma couldn't quit grinning, I thought that was neat.

I think everyone was really excited to have the family all together again.
I was really excited to have my aunts and uncles come to my house and visit. I think Dad and Mom liked showing them where we lived, it was lots of fun and they ate some yummy BBQ. I wanted to share my crib with Lila, but she opted to sleep in the closet instead. I'll have to try it sometime! (We were to busy playing to take pictures, whoops!)
We all know how much I love the Orioles (bless their non-winning hearts), so I was thrilled to find out we were going to tour Camden Yards. Woohoo!
They let me go in the dugout! I say, "Put me in coach!"
That's Mom sneaking on to the field. It was "pouring the rain". Crazy!
I might have gotten a little too excited when I saw the fancy suites, I just couldn't contain myself and Mom couldn't find an open bathroom anywhere, good thing we're pros at this changing thing!
We went to the Inner Harbor before the game started and I got to see a Brazilian Navy ship. Dad said I couldn't go on board, bummer.
I was really worried the game would get canceled, we just stood and watched the rain for a long time, Uncle Ryan was nice and carried my bag for me.
Look who was there with me! Uncle Byron AND Lila! Do you like her shirt? I picked it out for her birthday present.
I liked being there so much I didn't want to sleep, I know you can't make out the scoreboard, but this is the 9th inning, close to midnight, there was just so much action. The O's were actually winning!
Eventually I did sleep, kind of. But not after celebrating Dad's big birthday with all the fam, the next day. Thankfully Dad's cousin L was awesome and let me sleep, um...pass out on him!
It was such a fun week, I'm so glad I got to meet so many neat family members, I can't wait for Christmas when I'll get to see them all again. But as you can see, Uncle Ryan and I are going to need to catch up our sleep before then!
Here's some more fun pictures...okay LOTS more pictures :)
I was a really good girl, and Grandma took me to her pool. I had fun playing in the water with her while Mom and Dad played Marco Polo with my aunts.
We had to race home to pick up the rest of the fam and off we went to the airport. I was bummed that I wasn't going on a plane, but then I saw him...
I was really excited to have my aunts and uncles come to my house and visit. I think Dad and Mom liked showing them where we lived, it was lots of fun and they ate some yummy BBQ. I wanted to share my crib with Lila, but she opted to sleep in the closet instead. I'll have to try it sometime! (We were to busy playing to take pictures, whoops!)
We all know how much I love the Orioles (bless their non-winning hearts), so I was thrilled to find out we were going to tour Camden Yards. Woohoo!
We went to the Inner Harbor before the game started and I got to see a Brazilian Navy ship. Dad said I couldn't go on board, bummer.
Here's some more fun pictures...okay LOTS more pictures :)
1 comment:
We LOVE all the pictures and hope you don't mind that we're definitely going to steal some off the blog. I love that not only do Lila and Hazel have matching shirts, but matching pacifiers as well... priceless! We had such a blast with you guys and wish we could hang out all the time. Only a few more months till Christmas!
Post a Comment