- Apparently I need to be more careful when Grandpa H is holding me. I had a little accident at Aunt Joan's swim meet. I just got so excited watching her swim, well... (yes, that's poop up to my chin) ...and sorry Grandpa, I didn't mean to get it all over you.
(Yes...it was everywhere)
- I've really enjoyed "hanging" around the house with Mom.
- Dad's right, nothing beats sand between your toes.
- Ocean City was a lot of fun, I keep asking Mom and Dad to take me back, I think I'm ready to start body surfing!
- Can you tell how much my hippo likes me? He's always attached!
- Mom told me Dad is training for a "big swim". I don't really know what that is, but it means we get to go to the pool every day and play while Dad swims. I am really loving this pool thing!
Dad didn't quite capture my smile in this picture, but if you could hear me, you'd hear me laughing!
- We have a magic computer, Mom presses some magic buttons and POOF! we get to talk to my cousins over the internet. For my 5th month birthday, we were able to watch "San Diego Halseys", "Lonsdale TV" and "Gramma Tang". Some of my most favorite channels!
Thank goodness for iChat!
- I can't wait til I'm old enough for girls' camp.
- I like to laugh at Mom and Dad.
- How rude. The parentals took me to a big BBQ cook-off and didn't even let me eat the pulled pork!
- I'm not sure why Mom and Dad waste their time walking around, rolling is the way to go!
- This getting old sure is exhausting!!
1 comment:
You are TOO CUTE!!! Looks like you are living the high life Miss Hazel! Give your parents a big squeeze for me!
Post a Comment