August 14, 2009

She's Still Crafty...

...but can't sew in a circle.

Made some little onesies for Peach Pit's newest boyfriends, Aedin & Drew.
(The top one is a "bronco" - that's Hazel's)

Can someone please tell me the secret to doing a zig-zag stitch in a circle? As you can see I gave up after the tenth attempt.

5 comments:

em said...

I like to refer to my sewing as "abstract." No real shapes exist in my sewing world, although I've tried lots of "circles." I prefer to just go with Tim Gunn's advice: "Make it work!"

geri said...

Mmm, I like the "abstract" - I'll be using that!

Ashley said...

I have no advice...I can't sew. :) Those onsies are adorable though!!!

Natalie said...

Where was this crafty gene in High School? Did I just miss it? :)

karen said...

totally cute. so....do you have us for Christmas this year? ;)