December 16, 2009

Hazel Highlights - Month 9

  • Mom, isn't it awesome that I can sit in my crib? I like to just sit and wait for you to come get me in the mornings.
  • Hey...I thought turkeys gobbled, not trotted.
  • Mmmm, that turkey dinner looked delicious, how come I only got carrots and green beans?
  • I was pretty popular at the church Christmas party, good thing I don't mind being mauled.

  • Brrr! This white stuff is c o l d! But, Mom...you're right, I do love snow!
  • I'm really good at crawling, huh? If there's something I want...I'll get it!
  • A tree? In our house? I love it!
  • Thanks for doing all you can to keep me warm!
  • Lights!
  • Three meals a day, that's what I'm talking about!
  • Mom, remember me? You spent all week sewing for giraffe tails, I was almost worried you'd forgotten me.
  • Phew, you didn't.
  • Guess what!? Dad taught me how to pull myself up on the side of the tub.
  • Why, why, why, Y?? Bleh. GO UTES!
  • Speaking of pulling myself up...did you know it's really hard to do on the wood floors?
  • Seriously, Aunt Joanie is the funniest person! I'm not quite sure what she's doing, but geesh, she's funny.
  • I'm getting even better at blowing raspberries.
  • I think it's really funny how excited you guys get when I wave Hi and Bye.
  • Thanks for letting me help decorate the Christmas tree, I thought it was really funny that Dad decorated it while Mom was gone (I think he thought he was being helpful)...little did he know Mom really wanted to decorate it "as a family". Good thing the ornaments were lame and we had to take them all off and buy new ones. My parents are silly.

  • I'm not sure if you know, but I'm kind of pretty.

  • Mom... Dad... I know you try really hard, and worry a lot about me. But I'm doing really well, I like it here!

1 comment:

Dad said...

You know that little kid sure can tell a good story! I did miss seeing pictures of the monster snow storm tho. Merry Christmas!
- Grampa.