We headed down to Grandma and Grandpa H's for the day, Aunt Joanie was playing in the All-County Orchestra and we couldn't miss it.
(She's the cute blond on the front row)
After the concert we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa's for some good food and lots of Olympic watching. We discovered a new sport for Hazel....Head-Booting.
Head-Booting: the act of placing a boot on the apex of one's head and maintaining it's position as long as possible.
Hazel loved the game. She was pretty good at it.
But could anyone compete with her?
Grandpa can!
Grandpa provided some serious competition.
Once we tired of that sport, Hazel was on to the next one...standing. Oh, I'm sorry, make that Independent S T A N D I N G! All by her lonesome. She's been hinting to it lately, she'll push back from things for a split-second, but today it was the real thing!
And well, competing sure can work up an appetite. Hazel is very comfortable at Grandma and Grandpa's!
2 comments:
Way to go Hazel! That's HUGE! Good for you sweet girl. I have a feeling that walking thing will be sooooonnnn!! :)
Cute party planning Ger...looks like the daddy/duaghter date was awesome. Way to be so crafty--I love it!
talent show?
Post a Comment