April 17, 2010

girls.girls.girls

Ah, to be with the girls.  SistersFriends. Girls.

Hazel and I had lots of girlie activities.  We took a field trip with my mom and sisters to see what's changed downtown in SLC and we stopped for some tasty dessert at this yummy bakery.
We also were lucky enough to be in town for a Super Sister Saturday (oh, how we have missed those!) We made some sweet bling-jewelry with my sisters, my mom, her sister and her daughter - oh so much fun!

Then Hazel got to meet some of her favorite non-related Aunts.  We are slowly drifting away from SLC, and it's hard to get to get any of us together.  We met up at Liberty Park (my favorite) to visit and play. 
(Mel -who rocked the SLC Half-Marathon that morning, me, Hazel, Christina & new baby Theo, Wein and Hazel's buddy Kate and Miss Rock) 
..I LOVE my girlies!
We are still working on Hazel's "sharing"...she wanted nothing to do with her own toys, and everything to do with Kate's.  She gave Kate her clunky phone and stole Kate's sleek, pink phone.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I miss my girls! Looks like a fun day at the park. Crazy that our pictures are slowly growing with added small people!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

It was so so SO great to see you girls!! Isabella (nanny fam) was trying to say Maryland like a hundred times today and I had no idea what she was saying. Finally she said, "T! Kate's friend....Hazellll. She went on airplane." Oh yah! To MARYLAND...got it! Anyway, Kate was crying and Isabella said it was because she missed Hazel. I bet she's right.

geri said...

Ash- Yes- definitely crazy how things are changing. Weird!!

Wein- I'm definitely glad we got to see you at the zoo, too. So much fun!!