Surprisingly, we have actually done things without the H family this month
(I know...seriously surprising!)
Hazel is learning, growing and exploring constantly. She already loves the tupperware cabinet, the measuring cups drawer and the pots and pans. However, she has now discovered a new favorite...
(yes, that is the fondue pot - her new seat)
The weather has been a m a z i n g, and so we've been eating dinner at the park...we love the park!
It's been ultra-hot, too, and our pool isn't open quite yet...so we went over to our friend, L's house and hopped in the pool with baby A.
5 comments:
sad I missed the pool day. Hazel is at such a fun , but challenging age. I remember when they were getting into everything!
I should do more dinners at the park -- I only think about the park for lunch time!
I love that curious, adventerous girly girl!
I love the cabinet pics. Too funny! And the park...what a view!
We have been eating at the park lately too. It is so nice with the breeze coming in off the water...
The pan cupboard reminds me a lot of one of the 1st pictures of her Utah cousins in the pots and pans! Still a favorite, but now I have more favorites too!
Post a Comment