Only one member of our little family was freshly showered for church.
Sadly, the other two members of the family were sunscreen greasy, pool water itchy, and honestly unsure of their last shower/bath.
He. He. He.
We love summer.
That's what Daddy gets for leaving his girlies at the pool all day Saturday while he went and played big wedding photographer in Baltimore.
3 comments:
dang! I tried pretty hard in high school to get tan, and I never even came close to that! Next time you come to Utah, I'm committed to seeing you and your little girl! So give me a heads up because I think I lost your number when my phone was destroyed :)
we're usually sunscreened and greasy for church too. i must say, hazel has on some pretty snappy shoes. :)
Natalie- we'll be in town in November and for three weeks around the holidays. (Dougie thinks he should get married!) We will definitely need to get together.
Karen- awesome, right? I was able to find a new pair at Gymboree when Hazel outgrew Maddie's. I love them.
Post a Comment