
Leave it to Grandma Tang to make sure the grandkids were spoiled and entertained on Christmas Eve.


(There are payoffs to patiently helping your baby girl glue her gingerbread house together)

Grandma and Grandpa gave us all Christmas pjs - Hazel loved her new jammies, Grandma's little rocking chair and, of course, Grandma Tang.

One small highlight of my Christmas Eve - giving Kellie the present she's always wanted.
(She really is giddy with excitement).

...My only regret is that I didn't have time to add 7 more kids and 3 dogs.


(There are payoffs to patiently helping your baby girl glue her gingerbread house together)
Grandma and Grandpa gave us all Christmas pjs - Hazel loved her new jammies, Grandma's little rocking chair and, of course, Grandma Tang.
One small highlight of my Christmas Eve - giving Kellie the present she's always wanted. (She really is giddy with excitement).

...My only regret is that I didn't have time to add 7 more kids and 3 dogs.
2 comments:
Vinyl family has been removed. But I had to do it under the cover of darkness. Everytime I tried, Drew would start crying. He loved it and thought it was "cute." A mother's love did not extend to the vinyl family. I will make it up to him another time.
one of the best christmas presents i received this year was the belly laugh that consumed me when i saw that beautiful vinyl family on the back of the car. pretty suh-weet. (so glad i don't make a big deal about them so that one did not show up on my car!)
Post a Comment