March 16, 2011

birthday.girl

You only turn 2 once, so I thought Hazel should probably have the best day possible.  She slept in, took a bath (her favorite), and met up with her buddy, Anna, for a yummy breakfast brunch. 

Seth and I gave her most of her gifts on Sunday, but held off on one special one...
Hazel was a little leery of our gift-wrapping.
But once she figured it out, she was sold!  I think our birthday surprise was a success!!
After the big surprise we had her favorite birthday meal.  
Waffles, whipped cream and strawberries.  
Ah, delish!  (It also doubled as cake).
I'm guessing she wished for a baby brother.  

(More all-about-Hazel posts coming soon...and I will post more on her kitchen when it is officially finished.)

5 comments:

Mollie said...

hazel is so cute! i love her mini kitchen!

karen said...

i love, love, love the kitchen. seriously i do. i might have to move that up on my list of things to do.

Sam said...

She is still the cutest girl in the world! (shhh-Don't tell my sister-in-law :) I love her gift and b-day waffle/cake! You two are the best parents!!!

melissa said...

I love her kitchen! You guys did a great job. You all all are such a cute family

kellie said...

love love love the kitchen!
Hazel will be a great chef in no time!