The camera card needed a little cleaning.
Apparently, so did our bedroom. Now if only I could get Hazel to push the real vacuum!
(Instead of huddling in the corner, with fear in her eyes)
Hazel is determined to pick out a name for baby.
(Since we don't have one yet)
She thinks the baby name book makes for good lunchtime reading.
Saturdays with Dad = awesome walks, new discoveries and sweet outfits
(ps- among other things, her dress is on backwards).
Next trick: teaching Hazel to close her eyes when she plays with this toy.
If I won't play the piano daily, Hazel will take matters into her own hands.
And no, we're not seriously going here...yet.
Although she does great at actually going #2 in the toilet.











2 comments:
for a minute i thought she was eating lunch on a potty chair, then i realized it was her pod. phew!
Oh that would be nasty - but so funny. Yes, just her pod, she is determined to eat in that thing forever. But hey, if it gets her to eat her lunch -I'll take it!
Post a Comment