(life - according to the Little Man)
...sleep.eat.swing.play.sleep.eat.stroller.sleep.eat.sleep...
...I like to sleep.
...I really like to eat. I heard Mom say I am a professional.
...I am so happy to be here.
...I think I started out the month eating every 2-3 hours (Mom was worried about me gaining weight, since Big Sister had problems). I put her worries at ease, now I like to eat closer to every 3-4 hours.
...I know Dad is into this whole swimming thing - but I'm not so sure about bathtime.
...Excuse me while I brag, but I have pretty awesome "head control" - I can hold my head up and look around, none of this floppy neck nonsense.
...Swaddle me. I love it.
...I started sleeping in my crib right away, but then Grandma G came to visit and since we were sharing a room, I'd try and sneak into bed with my parents from time to time.
...My big sister is a.w.e.s.o.m.e. She is always looking out for me.
(If she would just leave my pacifier alone!)
...I love going for walks in the stroller, especially when we go down to the boardwalk.
...Sometimes I wake up at night looking for my binky. Occasionally I have to cry, holler, politely ask for it and Mom or Dad will take care of it.
...I think sleeping is great.
...Pooping is pretty cool too. I try to do it as much as possible.
...I could spend days in my swing. (Mom won't let me)
...I have had some awesome nights. I have slept for close to 5 hours. Than Mom panics and wakes me up to eat.
...Dude. I am not a teenager, but I have a sick case of baby acne. Just in time for my one month birthday. Go me!
...Oh. I'm not an old man either, although my full head of fluffy blond hair has started to fall out. I have a receding hairline.
...Oh. I'm not an old man either, although my full head of fluffy blond hair has started to fall out. I have a receding hairline.
...I like to spit-up. I try and wait for a minute when Mom's not expecting it, so I can hopefully surprise Mom and attack her!
...Have I mentioned how much I like to sleep?












2 comments:
could he be any cuter?
I love how he sleeps with his little arms up in the air!
Post a Comment