Bless her heart. The morning started out rough. She decided to have a pancake eating contest by herself (they were freakishly tasty).
Honestly, I'm not even sure how many she ate...but she sure threw up a lot.
After some quiet time on the couch, she seemed to be recovering.
And it was time to head to Great-Aunt S's for a BBQ.
We wedged a small bucket in her lap, with simple directions:
If stomach feels like a boo-boo - use the bucket.
We made it, and she was soon running and exploring everything.
I don't know what I loved more that day, that she was attached to Steven (Seth's cousin) or that he didn't seem to mind that she wanted to follow him everywhere.
(She must realize that he's going to be gone for two years).
Little Man took up his spot on Grandma's lap, and when he had spent enough time with her, he headed to Grandpa.
As always, it was nice just to hang out with the fam.







No comments:
Post a Comment