Seth and his siblings are literally spread from coast to coast.
To all be together under one roof for the Holidays was awesome.
Christmas Eve started with the grandkids making sure the tree was properly decorated.
Tree decorating, football, delicious dinner, awesome jammies and "A Christmas Story" almost make a complete Christmas Eve, we needed our Nativity. Check.
(After lots of indecision, Hazel settled on being an angel; Averett was baby Jesus)
As is tradition, we put on our Sunday best to open gifts. Oh. That was just this year's tradition :)
(I think it says a lot that the 16 of us were dressed and on time to church...at 9:30)
Love. Love. Love the cousins.
(Way to represent Marianna - where is your family pic??)
Santa found us after church and the unwrapping mayhem began!
(Hazel was waiting so patiently for her turn to open her special present)
We were very spoiled. The gifts were all awesome, but at the risk of sounding super cheesy, the best gift of all was having everyone together.







3 comments:
major cheese there at the end. :) looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas!
It makes me miss being together! We had S.O M.U.C.H F.U.N (I did the periods in honor of you). I really need to get some of those pictures from our official family photographer... we don't have nearly enough!
You got some seriously funny pictures!!! I love this posting! who knows where our family photo is? all you really need is the little marianna anyways!
Post a Comment