April 18, 2012

'Nastics

Everyday we have a conversation like this:

Z: 'Nastics today?
Me: No, not until Wednesday. You have to wait two (or three or five) more days.
Z: Oh.  Okay.  I like 'nastics.
Me:  I know, Hazel.  I know.
Z: I wear my le-tard to 'nastics.
Me: Yes, you do.
Z: I like my le-tard.  I like 'nastics.  'Nastics today?

Everyday.

And, if we are out driving around and happen to pass the old stone building an excited little voice from the backseat shouts out:  "Momma!  Momma! That's my 'nastics!!"

Not positive, but I think this girl likes her 'nastics.

4 comments:

karen said...

i like 'nastics too. :)

Anna Crowe said...

There is something about this post that makes my heartstrings just curl in delight with this little adorable girl. I chuckled until my eyes watered. So stinkin' cute, Hazel. So stinkin' cute.

geri said...

Thank you, thank you - she definitely had a great time!

Diane said...

So ridiculously cute!!