Hazel has been waiting patiently for her first day of school. She was pretty excited...
Just like her first day of nursery, when it came time to drop her off she didn't even look back. I like her independence (and it helped that she was super excited when I picked her up after school).
She is in preschool with a bunch of other three year olds, and so far it seems two days a week is perfect for her.
I think I confused her with her "first day" pictures, because for several days, she thought we needed a picture on our way to school.
So did Averett.





2 comments:
I am still so jealous of your preschool! Yes, I know we need to move out there, but unfortunately I don't think it will be in time for Lila to join Hazel in preschool. Your kids are just too darn cute!
Fun, fun! What a big girl!!
Post a Comment