February 28, 2013

Febru-gram

At some point I think I might have energy again...maybeUntil then, we're all just going to have to settle with my lazy blogging.  So, here is our February recap.

New car!  Yes, I really am excited to be driving this.


This pregnancy has been exhausting for me, I am so grateful when Seth says "why don't you go lay down for a minute".  
Done and done.

 Sometimes the kids mistake Mommy's "quiet time" for Mommy's in time out.  I appreciate their attempts to free me.  --  Averett is a green-smoothie monster, to the extent of licking it off the floor.


 Birthday bash for some of our favorite neighbors, so fun!!

In case I forget over time, and think that this is reality...please note, bedtime is NOT always this peaceful.

 Night at Grandma and Grandpa H's with Dad, so I could baby shower party with some girlfriends.



Hazel has some quality friends, favorite thing about this cute girl?  That she calls Hazel "sweetie".  Kills me. 
(Not to mention, J can walk in heels better than any adult I know).

Oh, we can't wait for the pool to open, and yes, those are my mittens on her feet - they "have tails".
 

1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

I love the picture of you sleeping. You're like a princess. And I LOVE that Averett tries to free you! :)