We had an extra day or two in California, and couldn't pass up a quick trip to Disney.
One of our sweetest friends (Seth's old mission buddy's wife) and her daughter joined us and showed us the ropes to California Adventure.
The kids LOVE the movie, Cars. So, needless to say, they were in heaven going to Cars Land. I think we spent 80% of our day in Radiator Springs.
Totally worth it.
The kids were total troopers.
We had so much fun, and loved spending the day with sweet Anna and her Naomi.
Anna is such a rockstar, she took all four kids on the Little Mermaid ride so Seth and I could ride the Tower of Terror.
We did our best to fit as much fun as possible into one day.
I think we did it!
Needless to say, spending the day at Disney was just what the kids needed to get through the flight the next day.











No comments:
Post a Comment