August 6, 2013

Halsey Reunion: Sea World

Wow.  I am so glad we chose to go to the beach before we went to Sea World.
I really don't need to know what's swimming in the water with me (or my offspring!).

We caught several of the shows, and always made sure to get a seat in the "Splash Zone". 
(So glad we'd been advised to have our kids wear their swimsuits)


In between shows, we played in the kid zone, fed stingrays and pet starfish.


Pierson was pretty exhausted from sleeping at the beach (and his first sunburn - yikes!), so he preferred to be carried almost the e.n.t.i.r.e day.  Awesome.
But, when you feel horribly guilty for your baby's sunburned face, you'll do almost anything for them.


My favorite part, aside from the fun shows?  The penguins.  I love penguins.  
My other favorite part?  Watching the cousins explore together, and their fascination with everything.



We had a great time!  
Even if we were a bit spent by the end of the day.

(this poor kid didn't get an official nap once the entire vacation, he just went and went and went until he, well, crashed.)

No comments: