July 16, 2007

Week in Review...Minus Cool Pics

Well, I can't have my camera with us all the time. This past week was a lot of fun though. Since Seth and I don't have air conditioning, we look for any excuse to not be home at night. We were definitely successful this week!
Monday night was another swim meet. It was the Country Club vs Willowcreek. The Salt Lake Country Club was once again victorious. Only two more meets before the big conference meet. I love going to the meets, the kids are great. I highly recommend checking out the Swim Meet Albums, it has some awesome videos of a typical post-meet celebration. Must see!
Tuesday night we went up Millcreek Canyon for a farewell BBQ for one of Seth's co-workers, she and her husband are headed up to Oregon. It was a lot of fun, good food and enjoyable company.
Thursday night we went to an Elder's Quorum pool party. I think they had about 10-ish people show up. Oh well...the pool was less crowded! Seth thought it would be a good idea to race another guy in the ward, Seth eeked out a win (I think he might have held back a little...right...) But good thing, the loser was supposed to do a belly flop off the low dive...ouch!
Friday night we met up with a bunch of couples from our ward and watched a movie in the park. The city hosts Friday night movies, and they are a ton of fun. We all met up there early for a potluck dinner, and then played some frisbee before settling down to watch the movie. That night was Ghostbusters. It's been a long time since I've seen that.
Saturday night Seth and I went up to Park City for a little dinner. Anything to escape the heat in the valley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm at work right now. I love reading your blog. It really beats what I'm supposed to be doing. Sounds like you guys are having a real fun summer.