Ahem, apparently I need to make a correction. After reading my post about the power being out, Seth felt that his manliness took a hit, when I let it slip that he was reading "Twilight" with me. So. I would like to clarify. Seth is only reading this with me because I am forcing him, it is 100% (okay, maybe 95%) against his will. And...we read it together he is not curled up in the lovesac reading it by himself. He would like it known, that he would much rather read something about World War II, Trucks, or any other "manly" material. So, in his honor, I am posting pictures of him being "manly". (In the future, I will also refrain from mentioning any other books we have read together, ie Traveling Pants - all 4 of them- as that too could cause embarassment) Ahh, I have the greatest husband ever!
Saving Eric's truck.
4 comments:
oh we all know Seth is reading Twilight by himself. Who could resist? We also know that he is a manly man. Grunt Grunt. ;)
I totally just read that book. You'll have to let me know when you read the other two so we can discuss. I'm afraid I'm in the minority of having several issues with it! Tell Seth I'm glad that he's in touch with his feminine side!
Uhh, shouldn't the tires be on the bottom?? -- dad ;)
I asked mikayla if any of our friends had put anything on their blogs and she replied that you said something about Seth's "manhood" being damaged! I was a little unsure about what you would be posting on the internet for the whole world to read about your hubby's "manhood". So I was quite releived when I took a look for myself that his "manliness" had taken a hit, not something else a little more tender. I had to clear up the symantics of the two words for my dear wife. It did, however, give me a laugh.
Post a Comment