September 28, 2007

Masonasaurus

With a new baby in the house, Mason has needed a little extra attention. So, I went with Mom (Grandma) and Mason to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. I'm not much of a museum guru, but I had a lot of fun. And I think Mason did too.








Mason would not go through this cave without holding my hand. It is a bit difficult when you are more than 2 feet tall!





We were both really impressed with the size of the "sharkosaurus"...as we liked to call it! I was showing Mason (not Drew) the importance of flossing. As Tuffy Tooth would say, "You don't have to floss all your teeth, just the ones you want to keep!"

2 comments:

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

Funny, Drew doesn't remember the "sharkosaurus" perhaps because he wasn't there...

karen said...

fun pics. drew looks like he had a great time. :) just giving you a hard time. hey can you post those pics somewhere?? thanks!!