October 28, 2007

St. George Sanity

We couldn't possibly leave Utah without a golf trip to St. George. Seth and I talked Mom & Dad (like we really needed to persuade them), into sneaking down to St. George for the weekend. We played 18 holes on Saturday at the St. George Golf Club, it was a pretty fun course. Seth and I were excited to try out our new clubs. Mom and Dad were excellent mentors and showed us how it's done. What we lacked in technique we made up for in good laughs. We only lost a few to the water, and one I sort of hit into someone's backyard (the windows were not harmed). But for the most part we did alright!




When we weren't on the golf course, we spent the evenings playing cards. For some reason a deck of cards brings out Mom's wild side. She was out of control, in fact, I don't think it was just while we were playing cards...it was all weekend. Must be something in the air. We spent a couple of hours walking through model homes. Seth and I were really good at picking out the most expensive features for Mom and Dad. We made a quick stop in Zion National Park (emphasis on quick) on our way home. Seth hasn't been there, so we figured we'd give him the brief tour.
The weekend was a ton of fun, and it was nice to hang out with the parents for a few days before we head out.The rest of the pictures from the trip are in the St. George picture album.

No comments: