Seth has been on a mission to get the "perfect" shot of Timp. He's been hired to do a large print of the front side of the mountain (the backside is much easier to photograph). I want a nice shot too, before we move. It might just be the death of him!
Because of the size of the finished product, he uses his 4x5 camera and slide film, needless to say it
Monday morning found Seth teetering atop a chain link fence and balancing on a broken picnic table, all in the name of art. He finally got the picture he's been looking for, only to find out today, when he got the negative developed that there was a light leak somewhere and they were ruined. Looks like trip #67 back down to Orem tomorrow. Oh the fun!
3 comments:
Thank you Seth! I will think of you everytime I see my picture hanging in my office!
TAG - YOUR IT. Visit my blog for details.
well, seth...i may need to order one of these prints for myself. i can't find a picture of timp that i like and well.......
Post a Comment