December 6, 2007

Snow?

So, the wildest thing happened yesterday. It snowed. Okay, so being from Utah, that isn't THAT weird, and I know the pow-pow gods are tossing the white stuff your way in plenty. But...everyone kept telling me they hardly get any snow. Ha! It started this morning, and started adding up. Maybe 4-5 inches in total. I know, not much, but remember I was told no snow! I was so excited. Then, the wildest thing happened. They closed schools early!! Wild. It was only a few inches!! I couldn't believe it. But sure enough, almost all the schools in northern Maryland, closed. So, I wake up this morning and guess what...the school was postponed an hour! Seriously, the craziest thing. I love it!! I took this picture this morning. It's the road in front of our house. It's through the windshield. I kinda thought it was pretty!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I just read the post on our move, and I just have to say, thank heavens you haven't had kids yet. I can't believe that you crashed in your Uhaul! I've never heard of that:) I'm glad that you finally made it and that you accurately documented your trip with all the signs :) I hope you have fun settling in Ger!

Likely said...

Geri - It's Tiffany. I privatized my blog and found that I couldn't find it on Google. I un-privatized it and found it right away!

I thought I would try yours because you had said that you couldn't find it on Google and I wondered why. I googled seth and geri and I found it on the first page! Just thought I would let you know. (I did find it through someone else's links though)

I un-privatized mine for now to let everyone know that what's going on.

Thank you SOOOO much for your help today. See ya tomorrow night!

Ashley said...

That's how it was where I grew up too... only in Utah snow doesn't stop anything!