
I have been waiting for this moment since I inherited the 1990 Corolla in July of 1998. Over nine years of waiting, and waiting, planning the perfect moment and who gets the experience? Seth! In his daily commute to work he hit the 200,000 mile mark. He was 2 miles from the house, had I known he was that close I would have run (literally, as he had the car) over to him and enjoyed the moment. He did a great job, he documented the odometer, which is really all I could ask for. Corolla, we love you. We just don't see a need to replace a car that works perfectly fine! Our kids will probably hate us when they turn 16 and we pull out the keys for the Corolla! Here's to another 50,000 miles!
4 comments:
Cheers to the Corolla - I thought I would be the one to see the 200,000 mark - did you really take ownership in 1998? It seems like just yesterday...
YAHOO!! Go Coralla! or the Ger-olla as I've known it :) Many good times had in that car!
sorry that was me posting but apparently I was signed in under Jarad... love ya Ger!
This is ridiculous - all the more reason why I love it!
Post a Comment