January 16, 2008

Salt Lake Trip: Postponed

As many of you know, I was supposed to be making my way to Salt Lake next week. Then for unexplained reasons, I postponed my trip two weeks. Well, I would like to explain, "So You Think You Can Dance" auditions are coming to Salt Lake City! They'll be in town February 3-7. I've got three weeks to master shaking my money maker, the electric slide, and the running man. Ah, too funny. It's possible you may find me stalking Nigel outside the Capitol Theatre. :) Just kidding. Anyone who has seen my suh-weet moves will be relieved to know I am just kidding!

2 comments:

karen said...

Oh, I'd like to see you shake your money maker. I'll drive you to Capitol Theater for the audition.

Natalie said...

Okay, if you aren't going to try out then I definitely am. And I'm not kidding.

Okay, maybe I am.