the tree in the picture looks like it's got leaves sprouting on it.i've still got hope for you guys though.
when you do a drive by for the "house watch, stop by and chat a bit huh? We are like 5 minutes from your new place TOPS.Do I hear summer running buddies?
"house watch" i forgot the other quotation marks and I hate when I do stuff like that.
it's greener this week.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
the tree in the picture looks like it's got leaves sprouting on it.
i've still got hope for you guys though.
when you do a drive by for the "house watch, stop by and chat a bit huh? We are like 5 minutes from your new place TOPS.
Do I hear summer running buddies?
"house watch" i forgot the other quotation marks and I hate when I do stuff like that.
it's greener this week.
Post a Comment