Did they take the sign down???? Is that really your lot or is that somewhere else in the subdivision?
hilarious.
i am so sorry. if you ever need a place to camp out and have a break, we have a great aerobed and you can have the whole toy room/basement to yourselves. A romantic getaway.
on a more serious note, we most def. need to go camping this spring/summer!!!!
4 comments:
Did they take the sign down???? Is that really your lot or is that somewhere else in the subdivision?
hilarious.
i am so sorry. if you ever need a place to camp out and have a break, we have a great aerobed and you can have the whole toy room/basement to yourselves. A romantic getaway.
on a more serious note, we most def. need to go camping this spring/summer!!!!
do you guys need a good lawyer? not that i could help out in that department, but i thought i'd ask....
cool bulldozer, though!
We are learning patience. Ah, yes...patience.
GER! I heard you were in town! I wish I would have known so I could have seen you. Hope the trip home was a good one.
Perhaps this week there will be more updates on your land! :) Here's to hoping!
Post a Comment