July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to Me! I got not one, but two ice cream cakes for my b-day! How lucky am I?
This is how Seth wraps my gifts, I love it!
Hmmm, this is looking good. A shoelace!
Ah yes, new running shoes. (It's sort of a traditional birthday gift from Seth) For the first time in my life, I know people with my same birthday, my buddy Steph and our friend's mom, Kathy. We hit up Sakura for some grub.
Can you guess what I wished for? Our dinner was supposed to be followed up with a wild night of bowling, unfortunately they were hosting a pro-am tournament (lame) so we hung out with some friends and had a GREAT time!

4 comments:

Britt said...

Happy belated Birthday Geri!

Jules said...

happy belated! cute blog--you look great!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Ger the shorter hair is cute, I like it. :)

leslie said...

happy belated birthday! it looked like a fun time!