July 11, 2008

I am finally accepting Kellie's "tag". I figure, hey...it's my birthday, not only am I going to partay like it's my birthday, but I am going to talk about myself too!


How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog.

List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


3 Joys
  1. Running on the Ma & Pa Trail
  2. Thunderstorms - I love a good, wild storm
  3. Accomplishing everything on my "to do" list
3 Fears
  1. Bees (and most creepy, crawly things)
  2. the Dark (or just the creepy things lurking in the dark)
  3. Just like my big sis: underwater trees or dark water
3 Goals
  1. To travel to Europe (Hungary, here I come!)
  2. To be a sincere friend
  3. To make someone else smile at least once a day!
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
  1. Sorry - I'm boring. No obsessions.
  2. Collections - well...our stuff is collecting at everyone's houses, until we move!
  3. I also like to collect friends, you know, put them in my pocket, save them for a lonely time.
3 Random Surprising Facts about Me
  1. I write upside down, or more accurate, I lack the ability to write right-side up (like a normal person).
  2. I truly believe all melons are the fruit of the devil.
  3. I played ice hockey as a kid.

Tagged:

I'll let it slide, if you want to tag yourself, that's cool with me!

No comments: