August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sethers!


I feel bad, this year we moved on Seth's birthday, and I feel it got overlooked. (Possibly due to the fact that his lame wife didn't even give him a card, but hey...I did give him a gift certificate for a massage with a REAL massage therapist) I know I always talk about how great Seth is, and how he's the coolest, cutest guy ever, blah blah blah. But it's true! I could and should learn a lot from him. For example:
He never complains, now that we've moved he's riding nearly 25 miles round trip to work each day on his bike (a bike NOT meant for the streets). Not only does he do this, but then he goes on to swim a mile at lunch each day. He comes home from work (I would guess exhausted) and then he starts looking for things to help me with around the house. He smiles the whole time, and doesn't see the bad side of riding his bike, he talks about how great the exercise is, and how he enjoys being outdoors, not how his hiney is probably permanently bruised, and his thighs are shot.
He's kind to everyone.
He's phenomenal at ironing.
He finds the good in everyone and everything.
He pushes down my toe cuticles (someone has to do it).
He makes up really good songs, with actions.
He's a hardworker, he's never been a slacker.
He's always gracious and appreciative.
He's pretty hot.
He's sensitive and caring, while staying strong.
He always holds my hand.
He would do anything for anybody.
He makes sure that I'm safe (always tightening the scooter helmet).
He doesn't judge others.
He's as genuine as they come. No hidden motives with Seth.
He loves and respects his family.
He likes his Sunday naps, but can do without if need be.
He stays focused on what really matters in life.
He's a really good cook.
He doesn't think I'm too weird for stalking him.
He treats me like a princess (even though I'm pretty sure I act more like a toad).
He's patient.
The list goes on...

I like Seth. Happy Birthday.

And as a refresher of other things I like about Seth you can check out these older posts:
Happy Anniversary
2007 Birthday

2 comments:

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

Happy Birthday Seth - we think you are pretty great too. We miss having you around!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I love seth too! I totally understand the sunday naps...it must be a swimmer thing. Happy Birthday